How does Phoenix Gold Ti 10 compare?

421poolman421
10+ year member

seattle
I just found an online store store that still has these subs. 18mm one way Xmax and 102 oz magnet at $70!! How do these compare to the rest JL W3 or W6, Diamond M3, Alpine Type-R, RE SE series, Memphis Power Reference, or ID V.3. I plan on getting 2 10's sealed, with the recormmended power, and box size.

Thanks in advance.

In my opinion, they are better than type R's and W3's. I haven't heard any of the other subs first hand. The PG Ti's are great subs, and you will not be dissapointed. I am not the least bit dissapointed in mine.

k, i just recived (sp?) this sub this other day Phoenix Gold Ti 10. And i was EXTREMELY impressed, it will blow the door off of Type R's and its rather louder than the w3s. I only ordered one and its deff. louder than my buddys w3's. Im pushing it with an Mtx Blue Thunder 500xd.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.