How does Decaf make his music?

DJSlowfets

Senior VIP Member
CA
Interested in how Decaf makes his music if anyone knows the program he uses please share. I think it would be alot of fun to screw with songs that he hasnt got to. I just cant think how he lowers the hz of music. I dont want bass boosted music or the way he re-vocalizes music per say just how he lowers the tones. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Thanks!

I think he uses audacity but don't have a clue how he does it. There are several methods but he seems to have made an art out of it. The way he does it will take a lot of practicing and tweaking for someone that is new to it.

I think he uses audacity but don't have a clue how he does it. There are several methods but he seems to have made an art out of it. The way he does it will take a lot of practicing and tweaking for someone that is new to it.
^^^ from shreveport too aye

You have to alter the voices to bring the bass down, at least as far as I know.. You lower the frequencies by slowing down the song, which lowers the cycles per second.. Makes the bass deeper, but vocals too. I guess you could put a sharp filter on each half of the track, bass and midrange and then put them back together at the end.. Audacity does have a way to slow a song without effecting it's tone, so you'd use that on the vocals to align the track back in terms of time... I've never tried that method, but since it's hardly ever done I'm guessing it doesn't work well..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.