How do I wire it all up?

Participant count
  • Participant list
You can use a chassis bolt as I suggested earlier. Such as a anchor bolt for a seatbelt. And please don't run your ground wire to your taillights and ground there... The cable should be around 12in in length anyway. Remember to take away any paint or sealant, you want direct metal to metal contact. Also mount the amp in a non restrictive place. What i mean by that is well ventilated etc.

yes, i am running 4 ga, and 8 ga my question is will this be hard on my alternator and battery... not really wanting to replace those regularly

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This is what I ordered from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MXMPHKS/?tag=caraudiocom-20...
the AVIC was a tad more complicated to wire not to mention stuffing it in a smallish stereo hole. thanks for advice.
Drill a hole and use the proper protective split loom and hole grommets to keep the outer speaker jacket from knicks and cuts, give just enough...
It mostly comes down to weight. You can have a super lightweight cone, soft suspension and aluminum coil on a sub and you pretty much get a pro...

About this thread

zammerak

10+ year member
zammerak
saint cloud
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from