how do i sue a company online?

trd_camry
10+ year member

I was wondering if there's a way i can get my money back from a company i order online? Here's the problem..i order a hu online at http://www.dealercostcaraudio.com/kdc-x991.aspx Call the company and ask if they first have it instock..(because everywhere i look its out of stock). They say that they do and if i order it they will shipped it the same day. Well its has been 3 days and i havent recieved any email about my order status, tracking number, or reciept of my order. I call them and they said their manager is the only guy whom i can talk to about my order, which ihe s not here..so i have to call it back later... 4 hours i call them back and the same dude answered..did the same thing to me again.. I then ask for a refund and he also say his manager is the main guy to talking too. (they don't have the option to do that...wtf) they only takes orders. So that really piss me off, im asking if anyhow i can get my money back..or am i screw..? i think the site is a fraud..or else they just try to take your money. So for those of you who are planning to order from this website beware..because they are going to rip you off.

Well if its a debit card I dont think you can. But don't hold me to that. You can try by calling your bank. Maybe you can dispute the charge some other way when you talk to them. You can also call back the company and tell them your going to dispute the charge unless they give you a tracking number or refund your money. That might get you somewhere.

relax a bit bro. Stuff happens. I ordered up some tweets from madisound.com and I got the tracking number the day they were to arrive. They should have somebody there with knowledge of WTF is going on though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.