How come my CVR's aren't punching that hard?

My CVRs are dual 4 ohm wired to 2 ohms. I'm using 4 gauge wire. I just don't get why my subs aren't punching hard like they should.
If u have to dual 4ohm subs they can't be wired to 2 ohms. A single D4 sub can be wired to 2 ohms but not 2 of them.

Do THIS::: If your not gonna keep the amp for life, wire em to 1 ohm and out your gain just under half way. NO bass boost tho. Maybe 15% bass boost max! DO NOT GO OVER ON THE THE GAIN!

Oh, and don't clip the amp too much, either;)

Do THIS::: If your not gonna keep the amp for life, wire em to 1 ohm and out your gain just under half way. NO bass boost tho. Maybe 15% bass boost max! DO NOT GO OVER ON THE THE GAIN!
Oh, and don't clip the amp too much, either;)
how do I wire amp to 1 ohm and is it possible to wire 2 dual 4 ohm subs to 2 ohms each?

I must add that IF you gonna wire that amp to for a 1 ohm load, check for heat on the amp. It WILL get hot about 45+ minutes of full tilt. Then, just turn that shiit down!

Also, set sub level on your HU to "0" - Important!! And, DONT go past "1"

This is for where I told you to set your gain at (that's if your HU is 2 volt pre-out??) Mine was. DOUBLE CHECK THAT! If it's more than 2. volts, turn the gain a lil lower then where I told you to set it at.

I must add that IF you gonna wire that amp to for a 1 ohm load, check for heat on the amp. It WILL get hot about 45+ minutes of full tilt. Then, just turn that shiit down!

This is for where I told you to set your gain at (that's if your HU is 2 volt pre-out??) Mine was. DOUBLE CHECK THAT! If it's more than 2. volts, turn the gain a lil lower then where I told you to set it at.
yeah my head unit preout is 2v. so how do I wire it?

each dvc4 ohm sub can be 2 or 8 ohms so 2 subs is either 1 or 4 ohm at the amp math cant lie sorry dude you arent getting **** for power out of the amp and your box sux those subs sound like poop sealed

each dvc4 ohm sub can be 2 or 8 ohms so 2 subs is either 1 or 4 ohm at the amp math cant lie sorry dude you arent getting **** for power out of the amp and your box sux those subs sound like poop sealed
Lol

Ever heard of a period or comma?

You can always tune your subs at sub bass+ at 11 or so and be fine with the setting at that level.

I always tune my subs with +11 sw level or so just incase some knuckle head borrows my car and turns it up =]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jer510

10+ year member
Slap Addict
Jer510
Oakland, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date