How big of a hole do I need to cut to mount my sub

ever think about google? or checking the site, you could even do it the hard way and break out a tape measure and think a little bit...

you could pull the gasket off and lay it on the box lay it out evenly and trace the inside of the gasket....

there are a lot better ways than being spoon fed the answer...

ever think about google? or checking the site, you could even do it the hard way and break out a tape measure and think a little bit...
you could pull the gasket off and lay it on the box lay it out evenly and trace the inside of the gasket....

there are a lot better ways than being spoon fed the answer...
Lol you're response was way harder than just saying 14.125"

Does Fi have a website?

downloader.php

cant fix stupid....

im a noob and could have figured out google, or going to the Manuf. website and pull sthe specs from there.

hell prolly would have taken less time to do that than to come here and log in and create a thread.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.