How anyone can make a sub box for $60 without Tools!!!!

a cheap drill from china and small box of screws pick that up for 35 bucks sheet of mdf what 25 bucks probably have to get a countersink bit all for 60 bucks

I've never had to pay a dime at Home Depot for cuts. And I've had them recut and even cut mdf from a "recycled" enclosure.
Just be nice and go when they are not busy.

Usually excellent customer service as long as the MDF is/was from there.

9 times out of 10 I don't pay a penny. However sometimes they are back there for 30+ minutes and the "higher up" people tend to notice that and ask if they are keeping track of the cuts.

i think that it is a great service that they offer and it definately makes it easier on me for clean up. sometimes I pay but not all the time, and it comes out to a dollar or two. i'll pay that no problem

Ryobi cordless drill/circular saw= 100$

Dewalt plunge router = 150$

Spiral upcut, 1/2" roundover = 50$

Jasper jig = 30$

Now you have tools that will last at least 5 years and you will always be able to build your own box.

i think its a awesome idea for osmeone building a tad bit more advanced box then a regular slot ported box. like home depot wont cut 45's and such

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.