hornests nest dont buy from beware

loudmofo
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 6/27/2007 10:34:34 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time

To: blocked for safety

Sent from the Internet (Details)

Thomas your situation with us is now closed. I'm sorry we didn't get the amps in time and one good thing from this I have found other RF shops that are more reliable than the one I trusted the most at first. If you have any other questions or comments for me please hit me up directly. I want you to understand that I know where you are coming from but at this point I don't have 3 amps OR $2100 dollars so there is no reason for anyone to be upset but me. I trust I won't see any negative comments online b/c I was as big of a victim in this as you. Let me know if there is anything I can do in the future to help. I am not in this at this point to make money but to try and make my car club the most dominant ever. The wall street backing will come later.......Pray for me my friend....Take care...

Subj: Re: tom (****)

Date: 6/27/2007 10:23:50 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time

To:blocked for safety

Sent from the Internet (Details)

Hey man, I left the money in paypal so we could resolve this so you could have let me know what you were gonna do before you did it......It's ok man, but I think after all the correspondence we have had that was kinda shallow.......Good luck in your endeavors. I was gonna let you know I could get Atomic 5k's for the price you paid plus refund some of your money back but you chose otherwise......I wish you all the best........I was gonna try and get my money back from my shop since I haven't heard from them but I feel like we had good conversation up until now. It's ok though. Be blessed.......

tom wrote:

how about this, since you said its going to take a few days to get the money from your bank why dont you start on that now, so by Monday you will have it ready and if you have the amps you can pay for them if not you can send me back my money, cause i really need to get a move on, i will be moving in a few months and need to have this finsihed before i do, and i have a bunch of shows coming up soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is proof that you are a scammer yes im calling you out you pos stoled $2100 and ran and now blames it on someone else when the money and deal was made with you and your bs so called company that is also made up please send a refund to the person you ripped off, i guess you dont know how many people are involed with us and the person you screwd good luck when you show your face or if you deciced to make it to finals this year and you still owe the money then the outcome will be on you ill prey for you why prey for yourself , PLEASE dont deal with ronnie he will take your money and run.

taken form dd forum

http://forum.soundpressure.com/showthread.php?t=4593&page=3

2007/06/30, 22:09 #34

HORNETS NEST

MIP

JaniU I apologize if you took what I was saying as a threat man. I have no reason or beef with you or this forum. I love this place. I wouldn't mind coming to Finland though.....LOL!! I just was tired of these accusations. I was really saying that if the other guy keeps trying to bash me with no merit then we would have to try and do what it took to stop the unwarranted attacks.By the way Xplorerdon22 I keep all sent emails so you changing my words will not help. Nice try though...You are sealing yourself even further b/c I have already refunded Tom's money the same day he asked for it. YOu should stop while you're ahead.....

Now you are just looking stupid.

R. Peay

1-Black 2000 Tahoe Limited/w blk 22's

Rebuild in progress

4-DD9918's

4-DDz1a's

3 alts

5-Kinetik 2400's

DEAF SQUAD ENTERTAINMENT-CEO

DiRtY SoUtH DEAF SQuAD-prez/founder

THEY ALL SHALL BE WITNESSES

LOUD for GOD

In loving memory of my grandma

4/15/19-1/1/07

PAYPAL VERIFIED

https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/p...%40yahoo%2ecom

Why was the last thread deleted?
it was deleted till i had more proof and it would of stayed that way till ronnie started to threatening me with his lawyer sueing me so he made me reseach everything on him this week i went out of my way to show everything i know cause he pissed me off enuff to waste my time to show how he really is if you put up a trend it gets deleted because he threatens to sue you if you dont.

HORNETS NEST

MIP

I have talked to several manufactures and they told me as long as I was doing this as a sponsorship program to build my team even though they didn't necessarily "like it" they didn't have a problem with it.

Glad you talked to your police friend though. Maybe he can explain slander to you. I have all my people lined up and these are not threats. I just think it's funny that people that jumped online with false statements now want to communicate so much......Either way I am still waiting for Tom to come online like he said to stop this madness...Oh well...

so was this what tracy at kicker said

Polecat

Bass Head

Quote:

Originally Posted by brad eubank

I dont know where Ronnie is getting these amps at, but I intend to find out.

The price he is selling 2500s at is weaaaay below cost,and cheaper than any dealer buys them for. usually that means only one thing, that they are stolen. It could also be someone taking advantage of the dealer program, but I doubt it.

so, for the first person to send me the folowing information, that checks out, I will send a crisp $100 bill to them.

1. Picture of serial number on the amp

2. Picture of serial number on the box

3. picture of shipping label where it was shipped to your house

send pictures to beubank1@comcast.net

You have my word that your identity will be kept confidental. I will also replace your amplifier if it gets confiscated in any police investigation. Grand larceny is a serious offense, lets stop the theives!

Brad Eubank

Team Memphis

Brad, hope you don't mind me adding to this:

I will aslo add that you can email me the same, on any Kicker products, I will insure you will have your FULL warranty, provided directly from me, if you can get me the same info on our goods.

I will add in a free couple POP items from us, along with the full warranty.

you can email me directly at tfocht@kicker.com or PM me the details. If you bought it, and blow it, or hurt it, and the dalaer is not around in the future, you will need this.

This is to the first person only.

*disclaimer---no $100, Brad is really rich

Tracy Focht

Kicker Car Audio

it was deleted till i had more proof and it would of stayed that way till ronnie started to threatening me with his lawyer sueing me so he made me reseach everything on him this week i went out of my way to show everything i know cause he pissed me off enuff to waste my time to show how he really is if you put up a trend it gets deleted because he threatens to sue you if you dont.
He threatend me to i just laughed

this was part of the email he sent me

HORNETS NEST

MIP

I don't want you to delete nothing. I want you to expect to hear from our lawyers........Not to mention the little trick about you trying to change my words...You are a piece of work, but I save ALL sent emails so..."***** to be you......."....By the way, this is the real post I sent you...

HORNETS NEST

MIP

You will be hearing from my lawyers within the next week so you can repost whatever you want to......Everyone that deals with me either has their product, asked for a refund and got it, or still talks with me and knows the status of their situtation. Maybe you need to get a dictionary and look up what a scammer is but I'm done going back and forth with you. PLEASE post something up b/c that will be even more stuff that our lawyers will use. Man, you STILL haven't talked with Thomas obviously and you know it really doesn't matter at this point. If you care so much, get your lawyers or your local police and give me a call....

R. Peay

1-Black 2000 Tahoe Limited/w blk 22's

Rebuild in progress

4-DD9918's

4-DDz1a's

3 alts

5-Kinetik 2400's

DEAF SQUAD ENTERTAINMENT-CEO

DiRtY SoUtH DEAF SQuAD-prez/founder

THEY ALL SHALL BE WITNESSES

LOUD for GOD

In loving memory of my grandma