Central Region HOoTTERS SHOW 4th annual

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

alex95sl2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
central il in champaign urbana, hootters is on neil st. if anyone wants to come and check the show out there will be bass competition bike show best custom car there will be alot of crazy stuff going on and awards also hosted by hooters. i think the girl r gonan take pic by the winners cars

june 9th starts at 10 or 12 i think 20 bucks to enter for what ever hit me or pm if someone doest know where its at i can take u guys there

Why didn't you post up this show so more IL members could show up????
sleepy called them and they said no music. fucking dickheads //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

im going, and bassing it weather they like it or not //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

they might judge these shows how they judged the odessy fun world one over the weekend...no classes...all cars pitted against each other.
there are classes, best truck, car, stereo, import etc...

sleepy called them and they said no music. fucking dickheads //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif
should have shown up with all of team DOA and ruined that ****

should have shown up with all of team DOA and ruined that ****
we would of. but we not going to shows that will let us play are music. 2nd show that did that. theres 3 coming up this sunday.

op would like to go but going to dropfest

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.