hooking up a ppi amp

You are using both power and ground inputs correct?

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Check your ground. Must be sanded down

Idk if im using the power and ground inputs correct.. how do i connect them right?.wen i higher the epicenter knob, its starts turnning off and on, and the red light on my amp turns on, the clip out . does anyone have a diagram of how to connect this amp to a epicenter and my speakers?

Are you using both power and ground connectors? You really should read the manual. It should be pretty descriptive on what ohm load this amp can take, connections and power requirements. Make sure you read the section that talks about the AP-IV protection circuits. It would also help to know what electrical you are running. Batteries and what kind of vehicle. It could be wiring, lack of power or amp cooling plenums are blocked.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.