Tallc
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tx
Item(s) for Sale:

hooker audio TS series RCA

Item(s) Description/Condition:

NEW in package

These are compression style RCA's... unscrew the ends a bit before trying to push onto the amps, etc.. then twist once on, they wont come loose.

Price:

6m - $15 ea. (9 available)

5m - $10 ea. (2 available)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

+ shipping

2013-01-07_13-17-48_996.jpg

2012-11-12_16-14-23_610.jpg

2012-11-12_16-13-12_931.jpg

2012-11-12_16-12-56_659.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I run these RCAs. Good quality here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Payment sent. Did u receive? Ur inbox is full.
sorry, i have been on a long winded conference call.... have cleared some inbox space... yes, i got, your good to go..

ONLY 6M cables left......

buy 3, get FREE shipping today....

OK, i have 3 of the 6m Hooker RCA's left.. These are $45 with free shipping for the last 3 together

On another note.. several members pm saying they want this or that, etc.. then not coming through.. or simply never paying the invoice sent.. So from now on, if you commit, and dont follow through.. Then you are NOT able to ever buy from me again.. Its becoming a bothersome issue to keep wasting my time.. For all those other great members who have kept their end of deal up.. Thank you for your support and purchases..

OK, i have 3 of the 6m Hooker RCA's left.. These are $45 with free shipping for the last 3 together
On another note.. several members pm saying they want this or that, etc.. then not coming through.. or simply never paying the invoice sent.. So from now on, if you commit, and dont follow through.. Then you are NOT able to ever buy from me again.. Its becoming a bothersome issue to keep wasting my time.. For all those other great members who have kept their end of deal up.. Thank you for your support and purchases..
if u still have these ill do 40 shipped for the last 3 sets

if u still have these ill do 40 shipped for the last 3 sets
or i could do $45 + shipping...

really , you want to get me for more, and free shipping.. Nah, they can sit, i will eventually use them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...