hooker aero chamber mufflers...

try also flowmaster and gibson......flowmasters are loud and rumble

id go for flowmasters on that regal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

flowmasters ****,they make no power...

Look for a muffler that has a straight through design...

I have been dragracing for 20 years and any real racer runs a straight through muffler...Flowmasters are not straight through and in my own testing were

substatually slower than Dynomax - I run dual 4" Dynomax's BTW //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I heard them, they sound good,I really like the hooker maxium flows nice and deep,Also look at the orginal 40 series from Flowmasters and if u want to be loud check out dyno max bullets I have them on my truck and when I say loud I mean loud like open headers but with a nice tone to them

flowmasters ****,they make no power...Look for a muffler that has a straight through design...

I have been dragracing for 20 years and any real racer runs a straight through muffler...Flowmasters are not straight through and in my own testing were

substatually slower than Dynomax - I run dual 4" Dynomax's BTW //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

X2

i run a dynomax race bullet on my truck, ive tried many products and it feels the most powerful. great tone as well

X2
i run a dynomax race bullet on my truck, ive tried many products and it feels the most powerful. great tone as well
got to love them coffee cans //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

flowmasters ****,they make no power...Look for a muffler that has a straight through design...

X2
Bunch of fools,wide open flow doesnt always work!It depends on powerbands,ratios,and what ur are trying to do,If it is street (with a street/strip cam)U dont want to run straight pipe u would lose all ur bottom end...THAT DOESNT DO A **** THING FOR U!! For example my 95 firebird i lost .30 when I ran stright headers from when I ran my Rk sport exhaust

I used to have the Hooker Aerochamber catback on my Trans Am with no cats, and it was great sounding. I'd choose it over Flowmaster anyday, and it's a close call between it and my Magnaflows.

Bunch of fools,wide open flow doesnt always work!It depends on powerbands,ratios,and what ur are trying to do,If it is street (with a street/strip cam)U dont want to run straight pipe u would lose all ur bottom end...THAT DOESNT DO A **** THING FOR U!! For example my 95 firebird i lost .30 when I ran stright headers from when I ran my Rk sport exhaust
get backon your Vespa:crazy:

ok and i seen on ebay a through design aero chamberes...so i guess thats what i will be getting:)....should sound good with the cam im getting too... .470 lift FTW lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.