Honestly will this hit or am i a joke?

Originally posted by audiolife o0o was that a gay comment? my gf will kick your arse you hippy lol .... remember we dumb asses are what we dumb asses do lol
Shrimp salad, shrip cocktail, shrip gumbo, sweet shrimp, popcorn shrimp, shrimp and potatoes.........

Then everyone will want Bubba- Gump shrimp.

lol no just have them explain how they did it and what they did in their supa nasa style install...life is like a ported box (thinking of what forrest would say) ehehe

mostly im looking for opinions on the alpines i wanted mostly an SQ system at first for my taste and maybe will go up to SPL and maybe go in a competetion not go to win really but mostly to talk and BS about cars get some tips and tricks of the trade so each time i go i go a little better than the time before

Go with the Alpines then, they have good SQ and can kick out some decent SPL numbers. Just to add another thing, nobody goes to a comp to b/s, they go to win. Seriously here, if they handed you the 1st place trophy, would you hand it back and say no thanks guys, I'm just here to b/s. Hell no, you'd take that mother hold it up, shine that sucka for a month. Not to mention that big @ss grin you'd have on your face. Take it easy, the Alpines will do you fine.

I dont really care for dB's for I dont go to shows, my car has a really nice sound and its buildin properly but face it, would you go to a show with this car?

see pic (not my car, just same model and year, mine is vaguely red)

I bought a new car (BMW325i/black model 1998) which i'll be driving somewhere around the summer. The centre that i''ve always bought my **** offered a sponsoring for the audio IF i would go to atleast 8 shows a year, ofcourse i'm more then willing to do so in exchange for free mad audio :>

i'll put up pics when i got the car + the audio is installed :>

Now for the real question instead of the useless info supplied above //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Since i never really looked at db output, what are the guidelines as in how far can you go ? When should you stop making more db's etc... anybody got info?

Originally posted by carrion mostly im looking for opinions on the alpines i wanted mostly an SQ system at first for my taste and maybe will go up to SPL and maybe go in a competetion not go to win really but mostly to talk and BS about cars get some tips and tricks of the trade so each time i go i go a little better than the time before
very good attitude though if you stick with it you'll be tough to beat as long as you exicute what you learn..also locally in novice you should do ok not until big shows will you run into novice cars that beat amature and pro cars....i have seen novice cars win best of show at regionals where at least 5 cars that had major press articles written about them also competed there.

Go with the Alpines then, they have good SQ and can kick out some decent SPL numbers. Just to add another thing, nobody goes to a comp to b/s, they go to win. Seriously here, if they handed you the 1st place trophy, would you hand it back and say no thanks guys, I'm just here to b/s. Hell no, you'd take that mother hold it up, shine that sucka for a month. Not to mention that big @ss grin you'd have on your face. Take it easy, the Alpines will do you fine.
no kidding i would take the trophy but im not expecting to go and blow away everyone

during my first few comps with my $1200 system that is something this kid from my school would expect he put a 100 shot nitrous system in a stock engine 98 civic have you ever seen when a self installed nitrous is blasted into a stock civic its all about learning and slowly upgrading

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.