Honda Pilot Install

Participant count
  • Participant list

PILOT 04
10+ year member

OHIO
The install is just about complete. I just need to work on some fine tuning issues and we should be set. I was getting kind of worried because my sub wasn't putting anything out, but after reading the Alpine headunit manual some more I discovered there is a feature that allows you to turn the sub on and off. I guess it does pay off to read the manual. I still need to make my amp overlay, but that should take all of an hour or so. So far I am pleased with the sound, but haven't really cruised around to pump the volume up. The neighbors were already shaking their heads when I bumped it up a bit. Oh well, I will eventually get around to posting pix, but for now I must get ready to take the wife out to dinner............

Oh, congrats on your install PILOT 04. Bet your happy with the new sounds........Post some pix of the install........

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.