Honda HID Conversion

More people should say this. idiots just throw them in there and dont bother to do it the right way. Everytime i see a car w/ hids that didnt come that way they aleays blind the **** out of me. On a rare occasion i'll see one that was done correctly.

Thanks guys I appreciate that I always wnat to do things the right way. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Would they be the best plug and play kit or are there better ones out there?

i hope you haven't bought anything just yet.

for one the headlights you posted are not any good in quality. the projector in the headlight housing is of poor quality. when you get the headlight you will see that the bulb in the housings are tiny ass halogen bulbs and will give piss poor lighting. it will actually make the visibility worse than the stock headlights you have on.

you posted a link to an HID kit which leads me to believe that when you get your headlights you will be using an HID kit in them, sadly, that will not happen as you think should happen. the bulb that goes in those headlights are very tiny and have a completely different shape than the one used in the stock headlight housing. you will not be able to match up an HID kit for those headlights. even if you did get a fitting HID kit for those headlights the projector in them in of such poor quality that the light output will still be significantly less than what you should be getting out of a proper projector that is made for HIDs.

in the end, that setup will not work w/o having to spend more money onto a set of HID projectors and retro-fitting them into your headlights, whether they are the stock ones or the aftermarket ones.

i tell you this because i went through the same thing. i bought a 250 dollar set of angel eyes headlights for my civic, i installed them, was very disappointed, ended up spending another 300 for an HID kit and Acura TSX projectors. spent 50 bucks in materials for the retro fit. in the end, i couldn't be any happier. the output is amazing and clean.

overall, look into getting just an 5000K HID kit in install them into your stock headlight housing, or retrofit HID Projectors into your stock headlight and get an HID kit. if you want to go baller status, get the aftermarket headlight, a set of HID Projectors, and an HID kit, retro fit the install, and your done.

cheapest bet is just running a 5k set.

Thanks man well what head lights will work i have read and talked to people that have them ready for the HID lights. And I just want a nice setup let me know what I can do.

good to see your wanting to do it right instead of half ass......
this is the half ass way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

how do you like the cutoff for ebay projectors?

vjmex.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.