Honda Element.. Need some pIx & ..

Participant count
  • Participant list

troy_audi0
10+ year member

Top 100 Installer
Hey Guys/Galz,

Im going to Do a system for my bro.. we all know how that gose..

So Like Family he Dont want no Plastic to get cut..

No Sub in The tire well..

If you'v looked at the Element you know the OEM Sub is under the radio..

I plan on mounting the Amps in that spot dew to the $400 in RCA's we used in his 97 Dakota he wants to reuse everything..

Here is the List of ish going in

Head Unit- Eclipse Cd8053

Front Stage - DynAudio 240Gt's

Sub - eD10A2.2 (No He wont sell it)

Amps - Arc Kar 400.2 & 1000.2

Let me see it & Get my Mind on the right track

Peace Troy

I can think of many that are $400 for only a couple meters...

****, a 10A. Don't see too many of those, and yeah, if I were him, I wouldn't sell it as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

ur mind will never be on the right track thinkin those RCA's are any better than the ones we all use.
I don't think that was ever the issue, though I completely agree with you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Why not go over to the vehicle in question and start poking around inside? Only way you're going to know what you're dealing with. Pictures can only do so much in 2D.

jesus $400 in rcas wtf kind are they
Lets not get off topic..lol

Well He is runing The Top Line Monster & Running the Eclipse 8053 thru the Balanced Line addaptor.

So I think Its somthing like 8/10sets..

I was lookin for a STEALTH Install..

Plus Its not me spending money Its my Bro..

Anyway..

Anyone Have a Stealth system in the Element?

Most of them seem to be on the *Bling* Side..

He gose sailing & Birtbike riding so he wont go for the Box in the tire well or a big Box slapped on the floor..

He wants full use of the Space..

Thats why im stuck..

Peace Troy.. Thanks for the SD Page links..

your not going to find that. tell him to send someone the plastic side piece and have someone build (glass) off of that. he seems to not like his money too much with that RCA purchase, so he should be able to go for a couple hundred dollars worth of glass work.

I can do Fiber Glass I only have 2days & I dont have the Element here or know anyone with one..

I live in AZ he lives in Socal..

He will be comming up for Xmas I dont like doing Fiberglass in the colder weather

Or on a rush job..

But the Price of the RCA's has nothin to do with the install..

He got them when He had the cash & now is getting a new ride So He dose not want to Buy new stuff..

We all Blow a wod on somthin in the system so he did it on RCA's..

But Like I said I dont have the Element or know anyone with one.. So im trying to find pix of one So I can get an Idea of what I will need todo..

Peace Troy

better yet, i know someone with the perfect box if u want something that wont take up a lot of room. does 1 cube do well for those sealed?
I will need to cheak The eD tech Site But I think so.. About the same specs as an IDMAX10..

I just sent him an email

He told me he will be using it for a Bed when camping & storing his Bike/Sailing Gear/Dingy..ect.. in the back

Im going to look on Ebay to see what the rear passanger panle gose for..

Cutting it up and Glassing would be the best & prolly look the best..

That panle is massive glassing the whole thing would be a pain..

But Wouldnt mind seeing this 1^cu box your thnking of..

Peace troy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.