holy xxx abuse...

holey crap i cant stop watching it. its like when you see something totally out of the ordinary and you cant stop staring at it. like a dead body or something. its mind boggeling

I...uhm......well........ i dont know what to say

ouch that xxx took a beating.

reminds me of last week when i gave a jenson sub 500rms free air with tones oing insanly low hehe.

but its oaky to do that with a jenson //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

This is what the guy said

Originally posted by extraultralowbass:all i have to say is wow!!!

this topic is on fire in so little time!!!

well,i have to answer your questions and let me tell you that noone found what really happened at this movie!

it's not my first sub.i have a dd 9515 too and over 20 subs before these.

i sure know what i'm doing and i would never drive a sub so hard just to make a movie.the sub plays at its limits of excursion but it didn't even smell.that means that power was not so high to destroy it.

in reality the cone doesn't flex at all.to be honest is the most stiff cone i have ever touched.it is almost impossible to flex just by high excursion.

the sub is fine and i have done this a lot of times.i like playing with frequencies:)

so,why in the video seems that the sub flex?

answer:

if you watch more careful you will see that every 5sec frequency changes from 10hz to 11hz and then to 12hz.

at 10hz the sub looks fine without flexed cone or surround.

after that limit going into 11hz or 12hz my camera can't stand the high frequency frame rate and distorts the images.

probably my camera can use up to 10frames/sec and that's 10hz!!!

i hope i helped you!
[/QUOTE]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Nikuk

5,000+ posts
Been Gone Too Long
Nikuk
Buffalo, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date