Holy shit.. Kobe Bryant!!

Bobbytwonames

Professional Fisherman 🎣
Aug 28, 2018
Meh. He was a rapist that paid off the girl out of court. Sad about his daughter though.
The prosecution dropped the case because the DNA in her underwear was from multiple guys. I'm not a big Kobe fan either, but the case did get dropped. She was also on anti-psychotic drugs for schizophrenia at the time. Kobe settled a civil suit later for around 2.5m. But, the criminal was dropped long before the civil case happened.

• Thanks
Reactions: Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Meh. He was a rapist that paid off the girl out of court. Sad about his daughter though.
I wasn't there so I dont know, but I've definitely admitted I was wrong, even when I wasn't, just to shut a ***** up. He never even came close to being convicted of rape.

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
I wasn't there so I dont know, but I've definitely admitted I was wrong, even when I wasn't, just to shut a ***** up. He never even came close to being convicted of rape.
Would you pay 2.5 million just to shut someone up if you did nothing wrong though?

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
My personal sports legends are Michael Jordan, Joe Montana, Dale Earnhardt, Mike Tyson, and Dale Murphy. Kobe was definitely a Legend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest posts

Trending topics