highs on bass= bad buyer

Did you even ask for the tweeters back or you told him you can keep them? Def. should have gotten your tweeters back first then repaid him I guess it's only $15 and you let it go but it's the principle man.

V.

We don't have itrader feedback here, right? So you are making a thread HERE about some BS on CACO?
nope csf and he is on this site to so figured id make it here too for people to know but thanks for your usefull post

Nobody who is anybody uses bass knobs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I use bass knobs:p:

wat a bia, who complains over free? sounds like his panties are in a wad.

highs on bass is a tool. when i was selling my amps, he kept coming into my thread saying that the amps werent doing what i was saying they did. even after i should him videos of me testing and calculating, he then said i was calculating wrong. i would never deal with him and i hope no one else is stupid enough to deal with him again.

he bashes stuff he has no experience with he does it on roe as well sometimes we had it out and we r cool now afaik and i talked to him already about this issue pm and ask for your money back

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

obrien202

10+ year member
I Race Dirtscooters
obrien202
Rock Springs, WY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies