High powered 6.5" components

tat2bass
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali
Looking for a set to run on my PPI900.4 so they need to be able to handle 145w. Been looking at the Massive RK6 and RE XXX6.5 but no one has any of them in stock. May be interested in a set of Hertz HSK's if the price is right. Looking to spend around $150-$200, but may go up for the right deal. Let me know what you got. Paypal is ready!!

Thought you bought some anarchys?
I did. Gonna run them in the front active, with a component set that has the tweet up front and the mid in my rear door and then use a processor to even it all out. This will be temporary for about a year or so until I save up for a set of HSK 3 ways. I am interested in a set of those as well if anyone has a set for a good price, can go up to the price they necessitate if need be. Looking to buy used to save money.

I did. Gonna run them in the front active, with a component set that has the tweet up front and the mid in my rear door and then use a processor to even it all out. This will be temporary for about a year or so until I save up for a set of HSK 3 ways. I am interested in a set of those as well if anyone has a set for a good price, can go up to the price they necessitate if need be. Looking to buy used to save money.
The hertz look pretty good then even new

I got the Tantrics(; lol

Mid in rear door?. Seems you'd put the anarchy in the rear and mids up front........

Actually, I changed my mind. Just looked at my budget now and I'm gonna forego a sub stage for now and spring for a set of Hertz HSK 3 way comps if anyone has a pair. PM me if you have a set. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.