High Output Enclosures Picture Log

Buck you design amazing sub enclosures, thanks for your help.
Anyone wanting a box design, guys... It's WELL worth the money.

Make the investment in the *right* enclosure and be done , you will have no regrets.

Impress your friends with your low power systems through Buck, he knows the science behind the builds that we do not.

I'm rockin an 8" sub on 235 watts in an enclosure that Buck designed, I'm afraid it's going to break the back glass out of my SUV. That's impressive.

Thanks Buck.
Post a pic!

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

2 sundown zv.4 12 4th order bandpass blowthrough

Already have, it was back about 4 or so pages ago, it's the t-line for my 8" RF P2.

I've bult 4 boxes for this sub, yours out performs them all x10... Well done Buck, absolutely no comparison...

Herp Derp to all the guys not getting designs from you.

Coming up soon is a design for a Sundown 12 in a t-line, Love em.

How much do you typically charge for custom boxes....guesstimate. Your probably gunna ask car and sub, well for now its for impala ss 1995 and the sub is undecided yet but it will be a 15 and Im leaning heavy towards DD9500, Ive been getting everything together first so info is the most criticle.

How much do you typically charge for custom boxes....guesstimate. Your probably gunna ask car and sub, well for now its for impala ss 1995 and the sub is undecided yet but it will be a 15 and Im leaning heavy towards DD9500, Ive been getting everything together first so info is the most criticle.
For a custom design, we really need to know what the design is going to be in order to price it really. If you shoot me your available space, I'll tell you what I'd go with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date