High Output Enclosures Picture Log

You have something against me. I don't know why, but you do.
nothing against you personally as a designer, I have talked to some of your customers, and I voice my opinions to them. Im sure that they go and tell you things, which is whatever. To each his own in my opinion.

nothing against you personally as a designer, I have talked to some of your customers, and I voice my opinions to them. Im sure that they go and tell you things, which is whatever. To each his own in my opinion.
Nobody has told me anything, this is just based on how you reply to my threads. Are you like tracking down my customers or something?

That's cool, but I still would like to know what problem you have here...
no problem, I simply suggested the use of the follow me tool. or was that too harsh? if you want to talk to me further about the matter, then pm me, im not going to clutter up your thread.

no problem, I simply suggested the use of the follow me tool. or was that too harsh? if you want to talk to me further about the matter, then pm me, im not going to clutter up your thread.
Lol it wasn't too harsh. It's just a formulation of some of my posts you have commented on. It's w/e man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date