High Output Enclosures Picture Log

Messing around with the 4 sa-8's quasi 6th. I wish I had more space, it was hard to fit all this like I did. Not sure if this is how it'll stay or not.

quasi6th4sa-8sforbentesttest.png

Buck, Im going to get some dimensions soon and PM you. I want to go as loud as possible in my trunk, and Im not sure how to do it. My car is TINY and Im going to have to build the box in the trunk. Right now Im running a SAZ 3k at .67 with the gains set to about 2000RMS on 3 v1 SA 8s in a box tuned to 33hz. I did a 137.5 sealed up on the TL, but I want to do a 143+ if possible.. I have plenty of power, I just dont have space.

I have about 5 cubes to work with max.. I was thinking either 4 10s, or 2 (maybe 3?) super beefy 12s.

Designing this box reminds me of the saying "fat guy in a little coat." Trying to work around my limits, I think I got it better this time. Not sure if this is finalized or not. Moar port area in front, straighter ports, less port area in the rear, little higher front chamber tuning. Really glad I got more port area in the front. That was my main goal.

quasi6th4sa-8sforbentesttestinternals.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date