high-level input?

Your high level amp sound have at least 2 sets of + - connections. Take each of your speakers + and - wires and hook them into the amp. All youll have to do is either re-run wires to the amp from the speaker or move the existing wire.

Or you can spend 15-20 bucks and get a line output converter. It hooks up to your stock speaker wire and plugs in to your rca input on the amp
but why would you want to go to the trouble (time/cost) of adding another component when there's already one provided for you??

I'm not sure if this is for all amp but when I still had my stock deck and I used the high-level input in it sounded like crap. I bought and installed a line output converter and it hit pretty hard. So it was a personal experience suggestion. Has anyone ever compared high level input vs. line output converter?

thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.