SOLD Hifonics Zues Cheap!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jeepman2010
10+ year member

Wants 2 Bump!!
I have a Hifonics Zues subwoofer 15" for sale cheap.....i will let it go for 160$ i wont ship because i dont have time to and i dont wanna deal with the possibility of the sub getting ruined plus i need the money fast so you must be able to meet close to my home in Blaine MN unless you want to pay more for the sub!!!....i will send pics via text message if you are interested! lemme know soon, 763-218-9400. text it or email back to my inbox or email- nickschorn1@live.com

My bad guys i was in a hurry posting this and put my amp name on here not my sub.....the sub is a hifonics Olympus sub not Zues, i know the price seemed wacky....my b....lemme know if your interested in it!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.