Hifonics....Is this the best budget amp for under 300?

Participant count
  • Participant list

treiber67
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Im looking for an amp thats going to do cea rated 2k-3k, only thing im finding in my price range thats true rms standards is the zues line. Any suggestions? Do I have the electrical system to run this no but its something to build on. Big 3, extra deep cycle, followed by alt. I did find a sundown 2k for 375 on craigslist.

well between that and the 3000 watt zeus, the zeus line is $10.00 cheaper. But is the brz line built better or something. I will be ordering this from sonic electronics

Pretty sure the Brz is better built. And seems to be the way to go when on a budget. I'd go with what's proven to be a solid amp.

Buy a quality used amp. or do like the others said and up your budget.The brz line is solid but it will leave you wanting more!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.