HIfonics Brx 1600

orangecountyjd
10+ year member

Review of Amplifier:

Post name, details and review of the equipment you're reviewing. This forum is for reviews only! No questions should be posted!

I know everyone loves the subject of hifonics and many are wondering about the new brx series.

A couple days a go i received my brx 1600 in the mail , installed and set the gain to 950 watts to my sa-15 At 2 ohms, amp is rated for 1200 but i like head room and i dont want to stress my alternator, and this thing hits loud and clean, its so much louder and cleaner sounding then my mbquart onyx 1000 i had before it, i can tell it has more power to give, the lows come out clean and smooth, and even on the heaviest bass there's no distortion, ive used power hungry amps before and this dosent seem to be at all, ive very happy with this purchase, and the led lights look great not cheap like everyone thinks, i would go and get it, great budget amp. and i know i have a low post count,but i have real world experience with many amps wich is the only thing that matters, just decided to write a review to give Back to the forum that has helped so much.

Good review, we need pictures and video, you also need to get another sa 15 and run that to 1 ohm to get full potential. I have the oder BRZ 1700.1 and running 2 Skar VVX 15's and hits like crazy.

Good review, we need pictures and video, you also need to get another sa 15 and run that to 1 ohm to get full potential. I have the oder BRZ 1700.1 and running 2 Skar VVX 15's and hits like crazy.
yeah i know, i dont know if have enough room in my maximas trunk or can handle the power on the 110 amp alternator but i might had a second 15 and set it at 1000 at 1 ohm

yea i know we're talking about the brx 1600 but i had the brx 2400 about a month ago and now that i look back at it i kind of wish i didn't sale it because you know how everybody gets on Hifonics and stuff but it seemed really clean and clear to me too and hitting every note on the vvx v2 12's i had pushing them very hard but never got it clamped

yea i know we're talking about the brx 1600 but i had the brx 2400 about a month ago and now that i look back at it i kind of wish i didn't sale it because you know how everybody gets on Hifonics and stuff but it seemed really clean and clear to me too and hitting every note on the vvx v2 12's i had pushing them very hard but never got it clamped

ive learned that if you like something just stay with it , everyone on this site as there own opinion and says a bunch of stuff without real experience

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

orangecountyjd

10+ year member
orangecountyjd
Orange County
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views