COMPLETED Hifonics Boltar VIII

Participant count
  • Participants list

nutxo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tacoma
Item(s) for Sale: Hifonics Boltar VIII

Item(s) Description/Condition: New. Original box manul mounting feet all in new condition. 2 flaws that I can see. Overall Id give it a 9.7 out of 10

Price: 420.00 plus ship. This is not negotiable. This amplifier is in my posession but it does not belong to me.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Buyer pays. I ship. Probably USPS with DC and signature confirmation with return reciept.

Item Pictures:

HPIM6346.jpg

HPIM6335.jpg

HPIM6338.jpg

HPIM6337.jpg

HPIM6339.jpg

HPIM6340.jpg

HPIM6341.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Ooooo!thats a nice one..had one running 2 15s in 2 ohm mono back in the day.
The only time I've seen a nicer one of these is when they were the current models. This is a very nice amp. I had planned to purchase this amp myself but funding doesnt allow it.

by chance are you still selling the Boltar amp I am searching for one . If not understood.

Thank you for your time.
Im pretty sure its gone by now. Grant Wilson the (Zed Man) That Ive dealt with on a few occasions more than likely picked that one up. You may get on Fbook and get a hold of Tim Taylor( Local to me) to see if he still has a Boltar? Im sure he does. FYI... This thread is older than dirt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...