Hifonics amps any good?

Well, depending on what sub you have, i'd go with a Hifonics Brutus bx1500d, because it can put out 500w@4ohm, and later on, if you decide to upgrade, you have 1kw@2ohm and 1500w@1ohm to work with.

The Nemesis are a lower series of amps than the Brutus.
Just a lower series not lower quality? Is the Nemesis series older than the Brutus and would I notice a difference between the two when playing?

Thanks!

I have a NX880 right now in my truck. I have not had a problem with it overheating once.

I amp is about 3 years old. Its a very well built amp. Keep in mind it does now use multiple smaller maxi fuses. I uses ONE LARGE 60-80Amp fuse.

WHen i blew a fuse (I was building stupid when wiring it up) i couldnt find this anywhere local i had to buy them online.

I was curious to know if anyone knows anything about the hifonics eagle series? I have tried searching the web and i can't find any reviews on it and i went to hifonics webpage and i couldn't get any info there. If anyone can tell me about there warrior eagle model im looking into getting the 50x4 for my inside speakers next month thanks.

It was at sounddomain but usually they have reviews on there products but this one had no reviews. Which i thought was odd saying its the cheapest 4 channel amp but its by hifonics i figured it would be a good amp but i just hate to spend money on a amp that has no reviews by anyone on the net //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.