hifisoundconnection...any ever deal with them?

shadow_
10+ year member

nj
I bought a kicker amp 2 months ago, i posted about it rattling and found the loose screws in it which should of been a sign already something was wrong with it. Was running ok, but recently my sub would shut off but the kicker wasn't on protect after i turned the gain up to half. Yesterday i go and get a 200amp HO alt put in and driving home the thing sparks and smokes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif . Its fried i am thinking because it won't even go on. I guess this is why it was a "refurb" thinking it couldn't take the voltage.

So has anyone ever returned anything to them? I can't get a hold of them. I called they say to leave a message blah blah, their email says they get back to you within 1-3 hours which is BS. I think once they saw return in the email they just look right over it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I have dealt with them on 2 different occasions. Screwed both times. I know, I should have learned the first time. But i thought it was a fluke. The last time it took 2 months for my diamond subs to arrive. I even emailed before and asked if they had them in stock. They said yes. That was the only correspondence i ever got.

They never answer their phone. And won't return emails. I eventually left a voicemail stating i knew their address, I told them their address, and i would stop by to discuss in person. Voila subs came in a week later.

i dealt with them twice an the everything was delivered before stated. packaging was the greatest but it survived. my kicker amp popped something an it was 2 weeks before the end of the 90day warranty an tried to communicate with them an they said i was goin to have to pay bc the warranty didnt cover it. well i talked to kicker an sent them my receipt an fixed an shipped for free. customer service ***** over there but the prices are hard to beat.

come on man... did you even try to search??? there was a thread about this place two fucking days ago
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238680&highlight=hifisoundconnection
That "thread" was about them buying from them. I was wondering about if anyone has returned something to them. But newayz thanks for the info.

I'm trying to just return it. I don't want a replacement that will do the same thing. TC sounds worked with me... i'll just see if kicker does. Well hifi for that matter.

I bought my kx2500 and my two 15" L7s from them on their ebay store. Their shipping is fast. I know you already have your item and asking about returning it. I asked them after I purchased from them how the warranty thing worked if the warranty was through them or through kicker and they said through kicker. Said I just had to keep my receipt from them and send it with the product to kicker within the 90 day warranty period.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.