Hideaway receiver?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jhc1341

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey guys,

I’m trying to add a radio to one of my vehicles, but I can’t exactly find what I’m looking for. Simply put I’m looking for a box I can mount behind the dash that that hooks into my radio wiring harness that has a remote touch screen display I can mount anywhere on the dash. Even something I could add a tablet via usb to would be great. No need for cds just Bluetooth/USB connection for phone audio. Does anything like that exist? Thanks in advance guys

Hey guys,

I’m trying to add a radio to one of my vehicles, but I can’t exactly find what I’m looking for. Simply put I’m looking for a box I can mount behind the dash that that hooks into my radio wiring harness that has a remote touch screen display I can mount anywhere on the dash. Even something I could add a tablet via usb to would be great. No need for cds just Bluetooth/USB connection for phone audio. Does anything like that exist? Thanks in advance guys

Something similar to this maybe I dunno

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.