hi

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mayshno
10+ year member

Kuwait
my friend has a mini cooper 2003 , he wants to put two 12 inch subs in it !

he only has about 20 x 20 x 20 (inches)

is that enough to make a small box for the two tweleve subs? and the amp is going under one of the seats .

thats outer dimensions? i'm sure it would be possible to get 2 12's in there...but not in a simple box...unless maybe he went isobaric...but i think you would need the box to be at least 26" wide....

ya. and cuz 2 12 = 24" sideways diamater... so they MUST be angled alot also considering the mounting depth. I don't know if i'd try 2 12's in that car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

Originally posted by Mayshno i just checked my two pioneer subs , he needs at lest 60cm width , 35cm H , and around 30 Depth
23.622" wide...a little too long i think. you'll have to angle the box in like a hexagon shape if you're set on 2 12's

Hmmmmmmm:crazy:

so the solution would be two tens .

or how about a bandpass .. and putting the subs facing eachother inside the enclosure that will save some space.

Originally posted by Mayshno Hmmmmmmm:crazy:

so the solution would be two tens .

or how about a bandpass .. and putting the subs facing eachother inside the enclosure that will save some space.
well....tens would fit better. there would be less of an angle if any angle at all....im not a big fan of bandpass....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Mayshno

10+ year member
Mayshno
Kuwait
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from