Hi! Quick question here!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ok, so when you hook your wires to your amp ( power+ground+speaker wires) that has set screws to secure them in place, do you add some sort of connecter to the end or maybe you are soldering the ends before or just put them in there as is and squeeze the multiple wires?

Thanks

Ok, so when you hook your wires to your amp ( power+ground+speaker wires) that has set screws to secure them in place, do you add some sort of connecter to the end or maybe you are soldering the ends before or just put them in there as is and squeeze the multiple wires?
Thanks
Just squeeze them in and clamp down. You don't want to solder unless you know it will fit after they are soldered. On 1/0 wire, I like to use a zip tie near the end hen i get the wire in the hole i just cut the zip tie push the rest in and clamp down. Keeps from having stray wire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.