Hi everyone ,my first post

gunslinger686

Great site yall have here.I have a 02 toyota tacoma 4dr with a new kenwood head unit and four stock speakers . Need to know what size speakers i have ?I want to put a 6.5 component set in .Music i like AC/DC,ZEPPLEN,METALICA,PRIMUS(I LIKE A LIL BASS HERE), corn, pantera lamb o god,hard rock/metal kinda stuff.Would you think i need a sub?

need help with finding(((((SQ)))) best bang for the buck

1.a component sys

2.a amp

3.not sure if i need a sub?

thax for your help,,cw

Great site yall have here.I have a 02 toyota tacoma 4dr with a new kenwood head unit and four stock speakers . Need to know what size speakers i have ?I want to put a 6.5 component set in .Music i like AC/DC,ZEPPLEN,METALICA,PRIMUS(I LIKE A LIL BASS HERE), corn, pantera lamb o god,hard rock/metal kinda stuff.Would you think i need a sub?
need help with finding best bang for the buck

1.a component sys

2.a amp

3.not sure if i need a sub?

thax for your help,,cw
crutchfield.com can tell you what speakers.

There are MANY MANY great choices out there for good, budget minded systems. Take a few days and read around the subforums and classifieds.

spend some time reading what other people ask and say. Im kidna in the same posistion as you. Love metal and need some speakers to compliment that. So spend sometime asking and learnign whats best.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

gunslinger686

gunslinger686
LOUISIANA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Darren5531