hey your dream system

I am also installing the dream system. Well the more affordable one of you can call it that at 10grand in components alone. The list is on my signature here.

wow dudes no offense but i think you guys spend way too much on this stuff...unfortunatley i am getting pretty hooked so i will be in the same boat soon...keep them dream systems coming....

LOL Just wait man you will catch the fever. My first competition capable system I only spent around 2500bucks on total. Back in 95 when the first of the flip face HU's was being introduced by Pioneer and I had to have it. Ran the entire setup and actually did pretty good in shows I went to for USAC. Now, a few good years later I am blowing way too much cash on my system and loving every second of it! The fiance doesn't talk to me after she saw the bill for my amps and subs but she will be ok later on. LOL

This disease we are talking about is a non curable disease, kinda AIDES and HERPES, and like those two, this one also has a bad side "hearing loss"

Need to know NAYTHING about hearing loss, talk to me, i was born half deaf (have 35% L and 39% R in my ears available)

and i like bass, because being that I don't hear 80% of all them high pitches, I can still hear bass well. But not well enough to detect distortion, lol... i got my friend to tune my gains.

hm... like Bass and Bass, one taste good, one sounds good....

which do i like more?

Well, if I could eat what i hear... then I'd like Bass more!

lol.

well, even living on the beach, i don't like bass, I like better stuff.... SHRIMP!!!!! and flounder ir good, along with blowfish if you don't get poisoned and die.

If I were designing a dream system, i'd first have to start with a new vehicle. My pick would be one of the new BMW Cooper Mini's (tiny car = massive SPL). The system would include three of the new Shocker III's (it's a dream system, so i'd get the expensive ones of course), Two of those JBL-Crown amps that are coming out (12kw RMS should drive the hell outta the shockers), Audio Control EQ/Crossover, 4 pairs of MB Quart 6.5" comps (need some serious mids/highs to keep up with the shockers), a nice four channel memphis amp to drive the comps, and the most expensive Pioneer or Alpine head unit money can buy.

After that, i'd invest in Belltone stock, because I'd make sure everyone in a three county area went deaf //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

4 12" crystal cmpx2's or 4 12" eclipse titaniums run with 8 bd 1500.1's.... focal utopias up front and in the back run off a nice soundstream amp... a couple of digital caps, a alpine dvd/navigation system, in a denali with 23's... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif am i missing anything?!?!

Originally posted by SuckMikeHawk23 4 12" crystal cmpx2's or 4 12" eclipse titaniums run with 8 bd 1500.1's.... focal utopias up front and in the back run off a nice soundstream amp... a couple of digital caps, a alpine dvd/navigation system, in a denali with 23's... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif am i missing anything?!?!
Just curious. Why soundstream for an amp? Sorry I have not even heard from them in a while, but when I was into it a lot more and they were first comming out I knwo everyone wanted one to find out they were ****. Not too up on the newer ones at all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.