hey i just joined and have a 13 w7 waht do you guys think?

EaC95z28
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys i just jonined been wanting to join forever never got the chance to. anyways i just bought a used jl 13w7 for a good deal and I was just wanting to know who has the 13w7 like me and what you running to it? and how hard your hitting things like that? opinions please. i have heard that they arent that godo and i have heard that they are awesome. i havent got a chance to hook it up or anything. i need a box. does anyone know where i can buy one premade with the correct size hole? i am prolly going to builld me a custom box for the back of my 95 camaro. thanks

as a side note ill tell you a little about what i have. i have an alpine cda-7949 head unit. one of the best ever! many orion hcca amps, 225s 250 and i plan on buying a 275 g4 soon. i love orion stuff. also i have an audiocontrol 4xs corossover and an orion deq-30 equalizer awesome!!! thats just a little bit of what i got but let me know your opinions on the w7 i have thanks!

the w7 is one of the best subs out there, period. For the price? some will contest that its not worth it, but thats all personal preference. A couple people that own one will let ya know it pounds.. if you search on the subwoofer forum, no more than 2 days ago someone talked about it punding his chest, and how 2 of them is way to much.. I'm sure youll be pleased. If you need help with a box you could contact any of us on the forum that build, or look around for a prefeb built JL box. Good luck with it..

hey thanks for replying man. yea well i got me a really good deal on my 13 w7 i couldnt believe it i didnt want to pay the 600 on ebay plus shipping so i got it used from a friend. i will look for that post but do you have a link t oit? also yea i will need a box i have a dman camaro with not much room so i will prolly have to go custom. how much is a prefab box and where can i get one i have been looking! thanks!

i am extremly pleased with mine. i was the person who bought 2 of them actually, but i put one in for temporary use. 1st day i was like...yea, wow this is cool, cant wait to hear 2 of them in my car.....2 days later i stopped by the c/a shop i used to work at and had the head installer help me tune the whole system up. wow. it was loud. then, he decided to try one of his "bass-lo" cds.....and from there you're gonna have to read my other post....

get a good amp and u ill DEFINITLEY LOVE THIS SUB.

-pat

since you are knew i am guessing you havent discovered the search button..... works wonders! if u are looking for past threads jsut click on search and type in the keywords.

no, actually im a member to many message boards and i do know how to use the search function and i am still readnig the threads buti just wanted to introduce myself and ask a few questions that wouldnt hurt to be answered in my thread. why would i just say hey i just joined. and thats it?

no, actually im a member to many message boards and i do know how to use the search function and i am still readnig the threads buti just wanted to introduce myself and ask a few questions that wouldnt hurt to be answered in my thread. why would i just say hey i just joined. and thats it?

haha i bet u guys feel like dicks now huh....well ne ways thanks for joinin and welcome and yeah that sub will kill ya. i say put about 1200-2000 watts to it and have some fun

hey fly ass pimp sup. yea thanks for saying that. yea man i use the search button all the time at it seems like on every board if you ask any question about anything someone will post, use the search function. newbie use the search thing. they say things ilke that. i mean what is this board for if you cant even ask your own question. it might be different from the questions other have asked haha!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.