Hey guys what do you think about these Subwoofers!

Hey Im thinkin about getting 2 NEW AUDIOBAHN AW122T 12 in Subs 2200 Watts!

550 Watts RMS / 1100 Watts Max with these I already have a 2000 watt BOSS AMP and 500 watt MTX AMP-Curerntly I have 12' type E alpines but am looking for new ones-better ones

heres what comes with these sub woofers if i buy them

Huge 80 oz Magnet!

Cast Basket

Single 4 Ohm Voice Coil

PHAT 2" Foam Surround

Freq. Response: 26 Hz - 1 kHz

Efficiency: 92.8 dB

Non-Pressed, Non-Transfer Paper Cone with KM3 Coating For No Cone Distortion

Multi-Connection Lug Lock Terminals

Nice, but if you want someting better, look into sony

Sony is the best ever. With those audiobahns you might blow them with that boss amp.

I dont think youd have to worry about blowing them arent boss amps extremely overated? I would go with audiobahn over sony Ive never heard one good thing about sony but I definetly could be wrong

Sony is the best ever. With those audiobahns you might blow them with that boss amp.
Can't really tell if this guy is sarcastic or not, but if he isn't, don't listen to him. None of that stuff is that great, unless you want all out SPL don't get the Audiobahn, you will get people on here that say "I heard one sound good" and A. either they've never heard a good sounding sub, or B. they spent tons of time on the install and have lots of experience. I would personally stay away from every product you mentionted there only because there are much much better for the money.

I would personally stay away from every product you mentionted there only because there are much much better for the money.
right, you said you had some type Es. i bet you will be satisfied if you upgrade to the alpine type Rs. just dont put any type R badges on your ride...

(sorry couldnt resist)

Sony is the best ever??? Laff. You've obviously never encountered four 12" Pyramids. And those pyles are **** good. However nothing can compare to KroniKBalla subs.

KroniKBallaZ are the best subs ever.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.