Hertz mlk 2tw

Participant count
  • Participant list
Best set of speakers you will ever hear in your life. Running 150rms to each side. Only running components up front on my Jeep wrangler and 2 JL Audio 12w3's 600rms in the rear with ported box. Music sounds like its coming right in front of you and sounds like if the artist was singing in front of your face. Costs a good penny but its definatly worth it in the long run. I sit in my driveway every time i come home from work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Looking to sell off my previous car's audio system as I recently purchased a 2022 Civic ST and stripped out all the audio components before...
That is strange there. Thats what Ive encountered with low voltage before . That Kenwood needed a Firmware update and that fixed that one when it...
Looks familiar: https://www.caraudio.com/threads/who-needs-new-equipment.613325/ Wouldn't that be a real kick in the ass. I shared that so...
What brands are offered in your location? Ive heard that Ground Zero and Stetsom are a great option and even Taramps

About this thread

Fast-N-Loud
Miami
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Fast-N-Loud
1715565471722.png