Hertz MLK 2 TW help needed...

Which PHD's were you recommending? I'm not familiar with them at all. I'm checking out their site and they have a quite a few. I'm having a local shop put them in so I would be fine runing active or passive.
I'm not allowed to give out pricing but the mf and fb series will have speakers at decent prices. Go to the vendor section on here and send Geoff a pm about sets you're interested in.

I haven't used Phd yet but, from a quality stand point plus research done I believe they can beat out the Mlk's for less. The Millie's would be a different monster though because they are quite the excellent speakers. I don't mean to piss off a fellow Hertz fan/nuthugger but, I am not a fan of most of their products. I have heard many setups at a NOVA show that had all the different MLK series in them and was not a fan.
Maybe a bit nuthuggin but Hertz stuff worth what it cost and is far from average plus he said he liked them. No matter what others say; experience is the key to satisfaction.

Maybe a bit nuthuggin but Hertz stuff worth what it cost and is far from average plus he said he liked them. No matter what others say; experience is the key to satisfaction.
Never said they were average... True dat though.

[quote name='murph']If you are dissing my gear you must be mistaken. The speakers I have although aren't anything great they are above average. @whitedragon551 ; could tell you. I am going with much higher end speakers in the near future anyways.[/QUOTE]

Those Eclipse comps have a healthy amount of mid bass and the tweeters are very smooth. In reviews they rivaled $300 comp sets at a fraction of the cost.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.