Hertz HSK-165 vs MLK-165

yea i had a set of eurosports in my old truck, wasnt real impressed, i change my setup every couple months. im definately in the market fora nice 3 way setup now.

could have been my install, didnt have the amount of midbass i was looking for, the doors were deadened but im sure if i made pods they coulda sounded better. i like my kicker ss components, they get pretty loud and sound great IMO.

anyone else have an input...

i want to know what are the main sound differences, what amount of power is best for each, and what is better for the money?

you already answered for yourself asad. Best power for MLk165 is around 250W and up.. just add up the max Watt power of tweet and mids and that will b the RMS u gonna put on them.

How are the mids on these? Better than ID OEM's?
MUCH better... not even a close comparison IMO... either of these in a proper install should have a better, more responsive midbass than the CTX components and oems.

I love how my thread keeps getting resurected...

Now in reference to the ID OEM's... which are you saying is better? the MLK or the HSK?

Bottomline from my reading in the HSK vs MLK department is if you have enough power... get the MLK's as they sound like supreme ass with too low power. HSK's are good for the money though...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.