Hertz HS165's

SHOKDU
10+ year member

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone awaiting a package from this seller and the item was shipped using parcel post needs to do a little research on parcel post. The number you recieved is not a tracking number. Parcel post does not have a traditional tracking number. The number recieved was likely a delivery confirmation number. The general concensus is that parcel post can take 2-4 weeks(business days)...
Well I hate to be the synical guy here, but I mailed an amp last week to a guy using parcel post. Not only does the tracking show that it was actually received initially at the post office, but also that it was sorted in the destination city and lastly delivered. Please tell me one instance when the tracking number didn't show that the post office accepted the package and had it in its possession?

Well I hate to be the synical guy here, but I mailed an amp last week to a guy using parcel post. Not only does the tracking show that it was actually received initially at the post office, but also that it was sorted in the destination city and lastly delivered. Please tell me one instance when the tracking number didn't show that the post office accepted the package and had it in its possession?
I don't doubt that as the information I have been able to find is that parcel post is hit and miss. Some have no issue and it is timely, some have issues with updates and it takes forever. There are alot of links on the internet when doing a search for 'how long does parcel post take'...

Regards,

Guys, you gotta understand that being in Alaska is sometimes like being international. It's going to take some time to get to you from where I'm at. When I've had stuff shipped to me via parcel post it's taken about 2-3 weeks. Each time I've used it there has been no update to the online tracking system until the day it's delivered, then all of a sudden it shows the packages progress up to delivery on the USPS system.

I am not a scammer. I have sold PLENTY online, just not on this site.

Before people go to the length of filing a paypal dispute (cough, jeepintn, cough), why dont you do a bit more logical thing and go over to LightningRodder.com and post up a thread about SHOKDU's reputation. Ask those guys what they think of me, and if I've ever screwed any of them over. I've bought and sold plenty there, led group buys where many guys deposited thousands of dollars into my paypal to get a product from a third party vendor...they'll give you a good evaluation of me.

You all will get your packages, and I do apologize for not offering up other shipping services for an added fee. Fact is, you guys paid KILLER prices on some products that cost well over double, to triple the amount you paid. All unused, and with shipping included. There's going to be a "gap" to fill somewhere, unfortunately that gap was in shipping. I offered free shipping to make it more enticing to buy from me. When you get your packages, take the measurements and weight on them, then go online and get quoted from UPS, fedex, and USPS. Check out the huge shipping prices to/from Alaska. Maybe then you'll understand why I used parcel post.

One more thing to add....if I really was a scammer, do you think I'd be on here nearly everyday trying to polish the tarnish happening on my name? I'd have taken your money and ran. Instead, I'm here sticking it out, being raked through the coals....all because people are impatient, and maybe because they don't trust a new seller. That's why I've given up numerous ways to check up on me.

I paid you $50 for shipping. That is UPS money, I already quoted it. Are you planning on refunding the difference between the $50 I paid and whatever it cost to send it parcel post?

Negative. I purchased it after you posted $200 plus shipping. From the sub thread:

Taker for $200 (not shipped).
This was my first post in that thread:

I've been trying to pm but box is full. Ill take it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Please PM a total for shipping to 32164, and I can send paypal now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I asked you several times for a price including shipping so I could paypal you. You couldn't give me an answer, so I agreed to $50 for shipping to simplify things based on the belief that it would be enough to cover shipping by a reliable means. So again, since shipping certainly didn't cost $50 by parcel post, will you be refunding the difference in the shipping costs?

Also, while you are responding, could you once and for all please tell me what day you shipped my amp?

Before people go to the length of filing a paypal dispute (cough, jeepintn, cough)
ive bought and sold literally hundreds of items on this site, ebay and various other forums and i have never, parcel post or not, had a number not show accepted once it arrived to the post office. that being said, i do understand that not every stop and facility is scanned like priority or first class mail with tracking. and as far as the paypal dispute, i have 45 days to file a CLAIM, which is why i simply filed a dispute, totally different than a claim //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif , so if i need to escalate it later it wont be an issue. and i did think logically, i estimated a packafe from my zip to yours using parcel post and it told me 9 business days, and its already been 8 business days since the 19th. if it takes 8 business days to me in TN , then one of the guys in california(since you said you shipped them all at once) should have received theres by now, but still, no one has anything. you should take a step back and look at it from the buyers perspective and you would be more understanding as to why people are skeptical.

Ya know, I have tried my hardest to be patient with you guys, but your filing claims is really unacceptable. I have stuck around here, trying to talk you guys to a calmed down point. I did not take your money and run. There is no reason whatsoever that you should be filing claims against me so early in the game. That is a load of crap. Now, until the disputes are resolved I can't use my paypal account. Well, I can, but it will withdraw a few hundred dollars from my bank account in order to cover the potential losses. All because I sold to the wrong people. Yes, that's right...if you can't be patient, when buying something cheap from an Alaskan none the less, then I should not have sold to you. Jeepintn, you've been the worst thorn in my side that I could have ever dreamed of, and MJL, you're running a close second.

Dan, aka DukeNut, on here bought a set of the HSK's from me. I pulled up his label this morning and his finally showed up scanned through Washington. I think that the delay is mostly coming from leaving Anchorage, Alaska these items would have left on the BARGE, which means traveling thousands of miles on the sea at a slow pace.

Just to clear the air here, I'm going to post this up publicly....

DukeNut's package is; 9108 1288 8230 0789 4005 74

Unfortunately, DukeNut's is the only package to have updated so far. I dont know why, but again...the USPS system is flawed.

I shipped all of your guys stuff out on the same day as DukeNut's, so if I had to guess, I'd guess that all of your stuff is in Washington getting ready to come your way.

MJL, I forgot, I did ship your amp via UPS. I've not been into my office, but when I do I'll add the tracking info to paypal.

I feel pain for any potential seller on this site. A few of you have been royal pains and I'll be glad when I never have to return to the God forsaken site.

Sorry to be a "thorn in your side". (P.S. - Second place is never acceptable to me. I will try harder.) But this is business, and when 11 days have passed since I paid you and you refuse to provide a tracking number and ONCE AGAIN refuse to clarify the date that my amp shipped out, this is unacceptable. You will notice that not once have I mentioned being upset about not receiving my package. You're in Alaska, it's going to take a while. I get that part. My problem is, I have asked no less than half a dozen times for a tracking number and the date my package shipped. You have each time either provided an excuse why you can't give me that information, or flat out ignored the request. Are you going to tell me that you also must walk 50 miles, uphill both ways, in the snow, to figure out what date my package shipped? It would seems a pretty straight forward question to answer, but the fact that you CONTINUOUSLY avoid answering it makes me feel uneasy. As for the dispute, I did exactly what I said I would do if I did not have tracking information and a shipping date by today. I am a man of my word, and don't make any statements lightly.

Please note, I have not been in this thread screaming "Scammer". I have thus far restricted my complaints to "**** Poor Seller". The odd part is, if my package really did ship via UPS, my tracking number is your easiest shot at salvation in this thread. I personally would think that you would be in a rush to provide it. I will mention that UPS shows transit time for ground service as being 7 working days from AK to FL, so the amp should nearly be here by now, assuming you shipped it in a timely manner.

So, just to be clear, I am ONCE AGAIN requesting the following from you:

- The date on which my amp shipped

- The UPS tracking number for the shipment

I will absolutely update this thread to let everyone who is playing along at home know when you have decided to provide that information.

WAIT ONE SECOND HERE. We have now gone from "Your tracking number is at my office" stated on multiple occasions, to "Your amp is shipping today"??? How much easier would it have been if you just SAID that it hadn't shipped to begin with?!? You wonder why everyone is all jumping up and down???

I respectfully ask that you go ahead and refund my money now please.

EDIT: As a gesture of good faith, I will accept you shipping it today, provided I have a tracking number in my possession by this time tomorrow. Additionally, I will assume that the amp will show in as-promised condition. Anything short of this will involve escalating with Paypal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.