Hertz HS165's

SHOKDU
10+ year member

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys, no trades. I'm getting married, so the audio stuff is less of a priority at the moment.

These are real Hertz speakers, not knock offs. They still have the factory warranty cards and instructions. Brand new in box. For this reason, the price is FIRM. I'm already taking a huge loss on them.

Sorry guys, no trades. I'm getting married, so the audio stuff is less of a priority at the moment.
These are real Hertz speakers, not knock offs. They still have the factory warranty cards and instructions. Brand new in box. For this reason, the price is FIRM. I'm already taking a huge loss on them.
how deep are they?

I don't have any, I'm sorry. I've not been heavily active on audio forums, but if you want to check my referances on a couple other sites, here's the user to look for:

DSMtuners - river

LightningRodder.com - shokdu

The National Lightning Owners Club - shokdu

eBay | Electronics, Cars, Clothing, Collectibles and More Online Shopping - 49thstatetuner ---go to Community Overview to search user

dsmtuners uses the itrader rating system, but lightningrodder and nloc do not. My ebay account has a good bit of activity on it. I'll do whatever it takes to make somebody feel secure about purchasing from me. Heck, if you like using ebay for the security of it, I can throw it up on ebay. Ebay just ***** cause of listing fees, etc.

I can't ever get any refs on this site unless somebody buys from me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I am an honest seller, and I do tons of business online. I know it's tough to trust somebody who's new to a site with few posts, but if you do venture over to the other sites I listed you will see I'm very active.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.