Hertz HDP4 need help

Participant count
  • Participant list
Set the high pass on the head unit to 80-100hz

Set the low pass on the amp for the mids to 3500ish

Turn on the x10 switch and set the high pass for the tweeters to 3500ish.

That's a good start. Most tweeters will play that, ideally you want to bring the tweeters down to 2500 IF they can do it. Only good ones can. If you lower the tweeters also lower the low pass for the mids the same.

Then you can't run active with no way to cut off the low end of the mid. You will have to use the amps HPF there so you won't be able to cut off the top end of the mid.

I figured that deck would have a HPF. It's pretty standard these days.

If it truly don't have one then bridge the amp and run passive.

Then you can't run active with no way to cut off the low end of the mid. You will have to use the amps HPF there so you won't be able to cut off the top end of the mid. I figured that deck would have a HPF. It's pretty standard these days.

If it truly don't have one then bridge the amp and run passive.
Would bridging make senses with these speakers?

It seems I need to properly install the parking breaks and emergency wires to get to that menu. I am not sure where thoses wires are on my car.

On my car 2010 hyundai accent anyone got a clue where to find these wires?

It seems I need to properly install the parking breaks and emergency wires to get to that menu. I am not sure where thoses wires are on my car.On my car 2010 hyundai accent anyone got a clue where to find these wires?
They have a bypass. Look up Alpine video bypass. It's a little box

They have a bypass. Look up Alpine video bypass. It's a little box
If I get this bypass unit how would I do sequence to access the hidden menu. Says press parking break twice, pull hand break, keep foot break on , release break.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.