Hertz Dealer (Online)

Who here is a online hertz dealer? I'm trying to get a set of ML 165 Woofers. And my local hertz dealers can't get a price on the woofers. And the full set is $800 I'm trying to buy them as cheap as possible.
there is no online dealers. however there are loopholes to get around this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif i'll send you a pm (its nothing illegal, its just frowned up to your local dealer)

there is no online dealers. however there are loopholes to get around this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif i'll send you a pm (its nothing illegal, its just frowned up to your local dealer)
Thanks I just wanted the ML 165 Woofers only since I'm going active. But still anyone sells hertz here? I know there are people that sell rainbows. I won't be able to get a price on the woofers until wednesday from the local hertz dealers so yeah thats why I asked.

So I called my local Hertz dealer the only one in my area. They quoted me $1100 for the Hertz MLK165 2-way Set, even though I know they should retail for only $999. Thats the reason why I wanted to see if anyone can help me find a Hertz dealer that won't overcharge on their products.

This shop carries nice stuff but they overcharge on their products sometimes over retail. Which honestly is messed up, IMO. They do really nice work granted but they wanted to charge me $125 just to install an Audiocontrol Epic center. This was a before I learned how to install it myself which only took me less then 10 mins to do.

I wish there were dealers for Hertz Audio products that can ship and charge cheaper prices then the local dealer here. I guess I'm SOL. I just have to wait for things to pop up in the classifieds.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.