Hertz Audio??

Sinister_kid
10+ year member

Alright well I was just wondering who here has heard of Hertz Audio? It's a company out of Italy and my buddies shop has a bunch of their equipment up on display. They are really really good quality product and even come with a 3 year warranty.

Specifically I am looking at the Energy ESK-165 and Hi-Energy HSK-165. And I'm also seeing which one would be better as far as you, who have heard of Hertz, think. Of course the Hi-Energy as higher quality but are they really worth the extra $100?

Thanks for looking!

I have a pair of HX300Ds.I only run one because I have a small pickup.The quality is overly impressive,I have had several audio combinations and this is my first single 12 setup. It is "watt worthy",decently low, and is pretty clear.It keeps its crispy tones through high volumes.

I just installed the Hertz Mille MLK-165's in the deadend doors of a 2005 Scion tC. Amazing speakers. We closely compared the Mille to the Energy and High-Energy. The Milles are amazing. The best speakers under a grand i've ever heard.

We're going to power these babies with an Audison LRx5.1k but also considered an EP4x or HP4

We'll use Hertz subs as well, probably the HX300.

Hertz has an awesome line of speakers and amps. A local shop carries Hertz and Audison, so auditioning is easy.

I just installed the Hertz Mille MLK-165's in the deadend doors of a 2005 Scion tC. Amazing speakers. We closely compared the Mille to the Energy and High-Energy. The Milles are amazing. The best speakers under a grand i've ever heard.
We're going to power these babies with an Audison LRx5.1k but also considered an EP4x or HP4

We'll use Hertz subs as well, probably the HX300.

Hertz has an awesome line of speakers and amps. A local shop carries Hertz and Audison, so auditioning is easy.
I am running a single 12 ML3000 in a seal box with 1000rms Arc amp, the best sub ever.

I have used MLK165 and HSK165, the MLK is about 30% better than HSK but double the price not worth it.
I've performed extensive testing and found that they're 32% better. If you're using DD amplification you get an extra Q-and-a-half, so then they'd be 32.5% better. You can't argue with science.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.