hertz audio ????

anyone ever heard of it

i was at a local shop and heard some the other day and they are really sweet for mid bass imo really clean too not to bright on the highs yet detailed

anyone rock da hertz audio?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif

sounds like rentable car audio. i never knew hertz did that. jk no never herd of it.

i think 9512ds is right about being canadian though. found the site and no distributers for the us. hmm intresting stuff

Russ

I can say is, I had a pair of their speaker comp set. They are nice sounding speakers. It also was their low end set too. The only problem I had was, the tweeters were a little too harsh on my ears, and then a week later both of the tweeters blew. Very nice speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.