Hertz Audio ESK165 vs. Infinity Kappa Perfect

Participant count
  • Participant list
the one your ears like more.
lol good one:laugh: Ive never heard a set of the hertz or any other high end speaker for that matter. Theres no specialty store like that in my area, ive heard infinty, alpine, pioneer, etc....

I dont wanna invest in another 2 sets of comps, ill prolly just keep the perfects for rear fill. Ill get rid of the front set and replace them with something nice. The reason i asked about hertz was cuz i saw a good deal for them on ebay, but im sure actual is probably way more than 100bux

lol good one:laugh: Ive never heard a set of the hertz or any other high end speaker for that matter. Theres no specialty store like that in my area, ive heard infinty, alpine, pioneer, etc....
I dont wanna invest in another 2 sets of comps, ill prolly just keep the perfects for rear fill. Ill get rid of the front set and replace them with something nice. The reason i asked about hertz was cuz i saw a good deal for them on ebay, but im sure actual is probably way more than 100bux
I was actually serious about what sounds better to you, but since you are not able to audition the speakers that makes it difficult.

Be cautious of buying speakers on ebay. retail on the ESK's is $229. the ting you need to be carefull of in the tremendous difference in sound from the perfects and the Hertz. as I recall the perfects have a very "tinny bright tweeter" the Hertz speaks are have a smoother response.

good luck with your new set up.

Bryan

I was actually serious about what sounds better to you, but since you are not able to audition the speakers that makes it difficult.
Be cautious of buying speakers on ebay. retail on the ESK's is $229. the ting you need to be carefull of in the tremendous difference in sound from the perfects and the Hertz. as I recall the perfects have a very "tinny bright tweeter" the Hertz speaks are have a smoother response.

good luck with your new set up.

Bryan
yea at high volumes the tweeter sounds kinda raspy, like how it sounds if u speak into a mic really close. It ***** bcuz theres no midbass at all, and the highs are very high. I want something that has a little mid, and the tweeter should sound smoother/softer at high volumes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.