Here we go again

John...you're not smart. Don't act it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I know I know, but I just got out of my Calc II class and I'm feeling bold. Let me have my glory!!

hes trying to save you the embarresment
Ummm....yeah...

Lay off the crack buddy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Once again I ask, can you give me one reason as to why the L7 is the better sub?

Just one...that's all I need //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

brahma 12 is like playing 12 and L712 is like playing a brhama 15 use your imagination.

Cone area doesn't mean much if it can't displace all that much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

B12 displaces more air than a 12L7...

Think before you speak...

Cone area doesn't mean much if it can't displace all that much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
B12 displaces more air than a 12L7...

Think before you speak...
How the **** did you understand that ? You impress me ...

- Steve

HAHAHAHAHAHA
because L712 is like 15 but like brahma 12 is like 12

Ahh just end this all and go get another Brahma

yeah for XBL

Thanks yet again, I decided not to sale it and just get another brahma in the future, which I think I will be just about the 2nd or 3rd person with a dual B12 setup in here. Another question and I know this is off topic but when yall say something is louder to the mic doesnt mean it is louder to the ear, does that mean the 9500's and the 9700's arent loud to the ear or what?

Thanks

Thanks yet again, I decided not to sale it and just get another brahma in the future, which I think I will be just about the 2nd or 3rd person with a dual B12 setup in here. Another question and I know this is off topic but when yall say something is louder to the mic doesnt mean it is louder to the ear, does that mean the 9500's and the 9700's arent loud to the ear or what?

Thanks
no....not really...

In real world, every day use, the DD's don't displace as much as say an XXX or a Brahma...

Being louder to the ear than on the mic doesn't have much to do with the sub in question...

im not for sure of the displacement of the brahma or the L7 but even if the L7 doesnt displace as much it makes up for what little diff in surface area. it really doesnt matter i would like to see the two put to an extensive test. to see wich is better

im not for sure of the displacement of the brahma or the L7 but even if the L7 doesnt displace as much it makes up for what little diff in surface area. it really doesnt matter i would like to see the two put to an extensive test. to see wich is better

YOU DON'T GET IT!!!

Cone area helps to dictate displacement!!!

Despite the L7's advantage in cone area, it still doesn't displace as much as the Brahma!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.