Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jakerrr
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Lol well as it turns out I was worrying for good reason that I might've damaged my hertz hsk 165 comps by giving them 450w a side. (It was only for a few seconds, the damage was probably from 300w for long periods of time.) The left tweeter is blown. I can't find where to get a replacement. And contacting hertz is like impossible. Their phone number is out of service or not the usual format or something. I just want to know where I can buy a replacement tweeter. Can anyone help me out??

Is this a legitimate product? Only things I could find:

1 Pair New Hertz HT 25 Hi Energy Car Audio Component Tweeters Speakers VZP | eBay

Crazy Bargain Coppia Tweeter Hertz Hi Energy HT25 HT 25 120W 25mm | eBay

HT 25 High Efficiency 25mm Car Dome Tweeter with 120W Input Power-14.34 and Free Shipping| GearBest.com

Btw those tweeters are supposedly the same model as mine, HT 25, but they don't look the same. Mine don't have grills.

Those are more than likely fakes. If a deal seems to good to be true............
They definitely weren't fakes. I was giving them 450 watts when they're rated for 120w... It's obvious why they blew lol. I'm just wondering where to buy the tweeters.

Ohh I know what you're saying. Why mine look different than the tweeters I'm seeing. They're the newer model or something, the current model, definitely not fake:

HT 25 - Hertz Hi-Energy car audio tweeters

Those are the speakers straight from Hertz's web site. That's the tweeter I have. I can't find anything that looks like them for sale though that's the thing. And the HT 25 's I do find are only like $20 a pair... I guess because they're older. Seems weird. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

They definitely weren't fakes. I was giving them 450 watts when they're rated for 120w... It's obvious why they blew lol. I'm just wondering where to buy the tweeters.
Ohh I know what you're saying. Why mine look different than the tweeters I'm seeing. They're the newer model or something, the current model, definitely not fake:

Those are the speakers straight from Hertz's web site. That's the tweeter I have. I can't find anything that looks like them for sale though that's the thing. And the HT 25 's I do find are only like $20 a pair... I guess because they're older. Seems weird. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
****. You were saying these buying options are fakes... Haha sorry I'm just not very clear headed right now I'm in a very bad mood about blowing the tweeter. System sounded sooo good and I'm in a huge hurry to get it back to what it was. I can't get much left signals and imaging is non existent now... HELP lol

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

****. You were saying these buying options are fakes... Haha sorry I'm just not very clear headed right now I'm in a very bad mood about blowing the tweeter. System sounded sooo good and I'm in a huge hurry to get it back to what it was. I can't get much left signals and imaging is non existent now... HELP lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.