Help!!

jwth2005
10+ year member

Hey everyone i am in a bit of a pinch I recently just bought a brand new Kenwood Excelon KDC-X993 Less than 10 minutes ago i had found that my son had given the faceplate to my dogs. Needless to say the knobs are gone and the face plate is screwed. Does kenwood sell just the face plate or anyone know where i can find one? Please i need help ASAP Thank you

Jeremy

Your son had better be like three...in which case, someone probably should have been watching him.

I have no idea if Kenwood sells faceplates, one of the reasons to make a detachable faceplate is so that if the faceplate is detached, there is low motivation to steal the unit, because people can't use it without the faceplate. It seems to me that selling the faceplate would defeat the anti-theft purpose of a detachable faceplate. But I'd call customer service or something, they might sell them, or they might replace it.

yea he's 2 and a half i had left the room and my gf and noticed out of the corner of her eye that he was handing my dog the faceplate. By that time man it was over he had done the damage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.